What is it about?
As part of the Technologies program is possible to receive financial support to complete the new technology and production facilities, including the necessary hardware and software.
Who can apply?
Business entity (legal or natural person registred in the OR) category of small (the size of the company to 50 employees) and medium-sized enterprise (company size to 250 employees) whose defining sectoral activity is supported under the program – production. To assess whether you can apply, please contact us, according to the Company we will find out whether you are entitled to a subsidy or not.
How much can you get for one project?
The subsidy is paid in the amount of 1 mil. – 30 mil. CZK and is 45% for small and 35% for medium company of eligible project costs. The subsidy is paid EX-POST, after the project implementation.
For what can you get subsidies?
- modernization of production facilities, purchasing of new production equipment and renovation of existing outdated infrastructures
- Tangible fixed assets (tangible assets for beneficiaries’ leading tax records) – purchase of machinery, equipment, technology hardware, which are not subject to amortization, including the necessary software ensuring their functionality
- Intangible assets – cost of acquiring patent licenses, software necessary for the proper operation of machinery and equipment acquired as part of the project
Specifics and restrictions:
- the project must be implemented in the Czech Republic outside the capital city of Prague
- is possible to submit a maximum of one project to one company
It is possible to phase the project to ensure funding during it already to reduce complexity eg. credit.
The project can be filed for future implementation, so you will know before the realization that you have received a subsidy.
Payment of commission:
You pay a commission after receiving subsidy on behalf of your company. The amount of commission depends on the size of the project. In the case of phasing of the project and thus the gradual payment of subsidies to your account, commission is also gradually paid based on the received grants.
For more information, please contact us!