What is it about?
Under the technology it is possible to obtain financial support for start-ups and on the technology and production facilities, including the necessary hardware and software.
Who can apply?
Starting a business entity (legal or natural person) from the category of micro (up to 10 employees), the sectoral demarcation activities are supported under the program – production.
Business history of the applicant must not be more than 3 years.
To assess whether you can apply, please contact us, according to the Company we will find out whether you are entitled to a subsidy or not.
How much can be obtained for one project?
The subsidy is paid in the amount 100 – 225 thousand CZK and is 45% of eligible project costs. The subsidy is paid EX-POST, after the implementation of the project.
- Tangible fixed assets (tangible assets for beneficiaries’ leading tax records) – purchase of machinery, equipment, technology hardware, which are not subject to amortization, including the necessary software ensuring their functionality. Within the acquisition of machinery and equipment the provider will consider these as eligible only to the level values usual prices in the market (in the case where it is not a unique technology and it is possible to compare the normal market prices).
- Intangible assets – cost of acquiring patent licenses, software necessary for the proper operation of machinery and equipment acquired as part of the project. The provider within acquisition of patent licenses, software necessary for the proper operation of machinery and equipment will regard these as eligible only to the level of values common to the market price (in the case where it is not unique technology and it is possible to compare normal market prices).
- Small tangibleand intangible assets(modernICTtechnology, especiallytouchdevices-tabletsoftware), unless thebeneficiary of the aidkeptas tangibleand intangible assets,respectivelytangible or intangible assets, andservicesrelated to thelaunch ofthese technologies, and onlyif theobject ofthe project is thetangible fixed assets.
Specifics and restrictions:
- the project must be implemented in the Czech Republic outside the capital city of Prague
- total project costs must not exceed EUR 500 thousand CZK without VAT (if the applicant is subject to VAT) or 500 thousand CZK VAT (if not subject to VAT)
- You can submit a maximum of four projects at one company.
The project can not be phased. The project can be submitted for future implementation, so you will know before the realization that you have received a subsidy.
Payment of commission:
You pay a commission after receiving subsidy on behalf of your company. The amount of commission depends on the size of the project.
For more information, please contact us!