What is it about?
Under the program, potential, it is possible to obtain financial aid for the purchase of land, purchase or renovation of business premises or objects that will be renovated to serve business, the acquisition of complete equipment, technology, hardware, software etc. in order to develop and build its own development facilities for the development of new products.
Who can apply?
Business entity (legal or natural person registered in the OR) from the small category (the size of the company to 50 employees), medium (size of holding up to 250 employees) and a large enterprise whose defining sectoral activity is supported under the program – production. To assess whether you can apply, please contact us, according to the Company to find out whether you are entitled to a subsidy or not.
How much can be obtained for one project?
The subsidy is paid in the amount of 2 mil. CZK to 150 mil. CZK. And is 50% of eligible project costs. The subsidy is paid EX-POST, after the implementation of the project.
What can get support?
- Establishment or expansion of industrial research, development and innovation based on acquisition of lands, buildings, machinery / equipment and other facilities necessary for the center of the center’s activities
- In the case of SMEs (small and medium enterprises) are the subject of support and selected operating costs centers.
- the purchase of lands, buildings, machinery and other equipment needed to equip centers for R&D.
- acquisition of patents, licenses and know-how – the eligible costs may include the cost of acquiring intangible assets only up to 50% of the total eligible investment expenditure for the project.
Selected operating costs
- personnel costs for graduates, services of consultants and experts, studies
The costs of mandatory project publicity
Specifics and restrictions:
- the project must be implemented in the Czech Republic outside the capital city of Prague
- minimum investment infixed assetsused for the purposesof ensuring the activitiesof the projectamountsfor MSP4 mil. CZK, Inthe case of largecompanies10 mil. CZK
- You can submit a maximum of four projects at one company
Tit is possible to phase the project to ensure funding already during the project to reduce complexity eg. credit. The project can be submitted for future implementation, so you will know before the realization that you have received a subsidy.
Payment of commission:
You pay commission after receiving subsidy on behalf of your company. The amount of commission depends on the size of the project. In the case of phasing of the project and thus the gradual payment of subsidies to your account, is also gradually paid commissions based on the received grants.
For more information, please contact us!