What is it about?
As part of the Innovation program is possible to receive financial support to complete the new technology and production facilities, including the necessary hardware and software and patents/licenses to produce new products and/or to use new production methods.
Who can apply?
Business entity (legal or natural person registered in the OR) category of small (the size of the company to 50 employees), medium-sized enterprise (company size to 250 employees) and large enterprise whose defining sectoral activity is supported under the program – production. To assess whether you can apply, please contact us, according to the Company we will find out whether you are entitled to a subsidy or not.
How much can you get for one project?
The subsidy is paid in the amount of 1 mil. – 100 mil. CZK and is 45% for small and 35% for medium and 25% for a large company of eligible project costs. The subsidy is paid EX-POST, after the project implementation.
For what can you get subsidies?
- increasing the technical and utility values of products, technologies and services (product innovation)
- increasing the efficiency of production processes and the provision of services (process innovation)
- the introduction of new methods of organizing business processes through the implementation of new information systems, integrating, and automating processes within a company primarily focused on linking R&D activities, innovation and production (organizational)
- an increase in sales of products and services through significant changes in product design or packaging, better addressing customer needs, opening up new markets or introducing new sales channels (marketing innovation)
- project documentation including engineering, constructions, technologies, hardware and related software when the SW is a part of the cost of technology
- software and data, the right to use intellectual property, product certification
- certification of products, expenses incurred on marketing innovation and the costs of mandatory project publicity
Specifics and restrictions:
- the project must be implemented in the Czech Republic outside the capital city of Prague
- is possible to submit a maximum of four projects to one company
It is possible to phase the project to ensure funding during it already to reduce complexity eg. credit.
The project can be filed for future implementation, so you will know before the realization that you have received a subsidy.
Payment of commission:
You pay a commission after receiving subsidy on behalf of your company. The amount of commission depends on the size of the project. In the case of phasing of the project and thus the gradual payment of subsidies to your account, commission is also gradually paid based on the received grants.
For more information, please contact us!